Monday, February 7, 2011

My Condolences to Those Who Listened to The Halftime Show

No, the above pictures is not a new jersey whore house in the early 90's. It's a recent photograph of The Black Eyed Peas who played the halftime show at Superbowl XLV. The autotune'd massacre was enough to hurt anyones ears. But who am I to complain, it's what the masses enjoy as music i'm sure. As for the game i'm not the largest sports buff and had just about as much emotional investment in the game as I do for curling, yet the game was close and kept the attention of the people I was with.

But sport talk aside, Christina Aguilera messed up the words to the national anthem which is always a good opening act for any major event. Gotta even feel a little bad for Slash he has no idea what he's doing his music is being butchured by fergie. Oh well. My suggestions for next year: football in the groin.

22 comments:

  1. I agree Christina Aguilera really wasn't that great, and I was kinda like wtf when sweet child came on haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha she stuffed the wrods up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. does the music industry still have any integrity?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was excited when slash came up..... and then she started butchering sweet child of mine. It was hard to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. black eyed peas suck so much. Slash FTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only like a couple of their songs anyway, and they're the older ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit, half-time was terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't say I saw it, but don't think I missed much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it was painful to watch switched to puppy bowl

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wasnt surprised that they were awful, the black eyed peas suck live. they show you how much difference a production studio and fancy software can do for anyone. And christina aguilera, being a tool and trying to show off, messed up the words! ugh.

    http://randomramblingggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. no one can really touch axel roses voice i think

    ReplyDelete
  12. i agree. it was horrible. fergy needs to stop singing lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was watching it while at work hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the halftime show was sooooooo bad

    ReplyDelete