Friday, June 3, 2011

Melodies For The Sleep Deprived Mind

The weather has been cooler here after two weeks of straight ninety degree days. Lately I've been working on my programming skills in my summer off from college (I'm a CS major). Also I've been cooking a good amount and trying some new recipes and such. There's also been a lot of work to do around where I live, but I enjoy doing it all. Anyway, I think it's time I should share a couple more of my favorite tracks with you guys. In no particular order I present to you a few of my favorites lately that I've listened to through my restless nights.

  Modest Mouse - Talkin' Shit About A Pretty Sunset
Album: This Is A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About


Kanye West - Gone
Album: Late Registration


Gorillaz - Demon Days
Album: Demon Days


Daft Punk - Television Rules the Nation / Crescendolls
Album: Alive 2007

38 comments:

  1. All great songs/
    Love that you there in some modest mouse, there one of my favorite bands of all time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great find man, i LOVE demon days. haven't head them in time

    ReplyDelete
  3. been a fan of modest mouse for time, love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all these songs, really man, you should take an SS of your pandora playlist and compare to mine, looks like we have the same tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love gorillaz, their beats and mellow songs are dirty

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 Daft punk! So full of win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Gorillaz too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Gorillaz and Daft Punk too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really like any of those artists cept the Gorillaz haha.

    You should tell us what you've been cookin'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your taste is a little different than mine, but hell, it's nice to shake it up a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorillaz is always in every situation a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I approve of Daft Punk's Alive so much. So so so much. Though sometimes, I just feel like the clean sound of the studio albums, but just sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet tracks, I'm liking the music selection here!!!

    Following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing the music. I had to go and listen to late registration again because of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What I really want to know is what you're cooking! Everyone has to eat bro.

    ReplyDelete
  16. modest mouse has been one of my favorite bands since high school :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hate Kanye West :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should check out the new Danger Mouse album - Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. that is an interesting assortment of music there
    I like all of it but gorillaz probably the most
    clint eastwood anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that Modest Mouse song.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the gorillaz.

    ReplyDelete