Sunday, June 12, 2011

Team Teamwork, Perfect Blend of Games and Music

Today I am going to discuss two of my favorite things combined into one, video games and music. There's lots of mash up artists out there but this guy has caught my eye because of his superb use of video game soundtracks and rap. I love mash ups but there is something special about what they have done with music. All tracks are available on their website. But I will share a few of my favorite here off two of their great albums.
                                                       

Vinyl Fantasy 7 has some real songs and the first time I heard it I was overcome with awe. My favorite game of all time done justice with some great tunes. Here's one of the best tracks on there feauturing a memorable song set to MF Doom's rap.



Not only one of the most perfect games to be compiled but also a soundtrack that is just as good if not better than Final Fantasy's. Every song on this album is great so take the time to go to their site up top and view through this album. Here's one of the gems.


41 comments:

  1. cool, i need to hear the other tracks

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, im such a ff7 fan. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that really cool. I really love OST of various things though, especially the instrumental counterparts. It's really neat that I can enjoy more than the focused subject (like a game or an anime).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty awesome - Love the FF7 mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I never knew people took video game music and used it like this xD

    Really like the ocarina of time more, nice rap

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are amazing, I liked the outkast collab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cool. Do they do any other games?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ocarina of rhyme is a sick track. I had never heard of team teamwork thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have the ff7 soundtrack on my itunes;
    gotta get the ocarina, that game was so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very enjoyable music. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never heard the ff7 remixes but I heard the zelda ones before! Team Teamwork are just awesome in general >_<

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does a good job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is nice, it makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those were pretty cool. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOOH really loved the Zelda's one <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. The only vid game rap I've heard before was this track here and I liked it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WenzlbYJ-lo

    I didn't know more of this kind existed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm s big Doom fan, thanks for this, i've been out of the music scene for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  18. damn, that rap over Saria's Song is dope!

    ReplyDelete
  19. songs about gaming always rocks !

    ReplyDelete
  20. just noticed - the ocarena of rhyme hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't get enough of classic FF remixes!

    ReplyDelete