Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rainy Weekend? Good Games, Food, and Movies

Today was a decent day for me, I finished all my work then did some yard work at home and capped it off with a night out. Now I'm home and planning out my next two days. It's supposed to pour rain for the rest of the weekend so I am trying to pick a good RPG to get into and spend some time playing. Or maybe I'll resubscribe to World of Warcraft if I have no plans. Rain or shine tomorrow I am going  out with a few friends garage sale hunting looking for a new Nintendo 64 and maybe some old school games if I am lucky. I got a good recipe I wanna try tomorrow for sirloin burgers which I will grill despite the rain because burgers are just that much better on a grill :D. I'm excited to get to sleep but first I need to pick a good movie to watch or a few for the next few days. Any new releases you guys recommend? I was thinking of starting to watching Deadwood or Doctor Who also. Well I hope everyone's saturdays aren't as rain filled as mine will be. Have a good one all.

One last thing for all you game fanatics I stumbled across a pretty cool site for keeping track of all the games you play in order to share with others. You can find the website here. If you wanna make one we can start following each other and I need to start adding all my games O_o. That could be a whole day in itself. Finally here is an awesome gallery that I found. It's basically on set pictures from classic movies. The pictures are awesome, enjoy.

40 comments:

  1. Wow the photo gallery you found is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could probably find an N64 on ebay if you can't find it at the garage sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice planing! i got drunk so i'll be at home whole day doing nothing.. what a waste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nice lazy day :) I might do the same if I'm not busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a young Jack Nicholson O.0 (i never saw the shining)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we got some sun here... enough actually. doing some x today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watch the Greenzone pretty good movie with Matt Damon ;)
    thanks for the site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. skip dungeon siege 3, i heard its a big pile of steaming crap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Burgers, garage sales, movies and games. Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me. I've started watching Breaking Bad and Misfits (UK) recently so i highly recommend those 2.

    Nice found, i'll make an account there for my achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raining all weekend here too - might just watch tv shows with a friend all day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting, keep it up and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you do find the N64, Ocarina of Time is a must. But I'm sure you knew that already

    ReplyDelete
  13. Garage sales are great for getting deals.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lol'd at Kubrick's self picture

    ReplyDelete
  15. i recently got a working super nintendo at a garage sale. sounds like you got your weekend planned out hope you find an n64

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeah i have seen Dungeon Siege 3 review and I can say that it's a crap bigger than Bono made

    ReplyDelete
  17. THe weather over here in the UK has been crazy, litrally an hours sunshine and next thing its raining really hard for like 10 minutes, then blaring sun again. It's happend atleast 4 times over the course of the last two days.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are doing absolutely nothing this weekend; it's 2XP weekend, plus I downloaded some movies so we're busy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. weekends are great rain or shine!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend :D and I'm liking the old movie pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. i encourage you to get into doctor who, been watching it for years now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Don't resub to WoW. I used to do that every time I got bored and would end up wasting $15 when I didn't want to play it.

    Have you checked out Terraria? Just came out about a week ago on Steam. Definitely worth a look.

    ReplyDelete
  23. If you have a play and trade near you their an awesome place to find old school games =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's great having sunny weather and going out with friends, but sometimes it's so nice to just spend a rainy day inside. Anyway, good luck with the N64 hunting.

    ReplyDelete