Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Other Bits and Pieces from E3

Here are a few trailers also from E3. A few of which aren't really getting much press so maybe this will be your guys' first time hearing about these. I'm not going to say I was disappointed with E3 this year because that wouldn't be the right word. There was a lack of PC games but there usually isn't anything that big for us anyway. I just don't like everything being pushed to be played with motion technology. Anyway back to the list, here it goes.


The age old joke that Rock Band/Guitar Hero was time that sohuld have been spent learning an actual instrument. Well apparently Ubisoft heard the jokes and saw the South Park episode. Basically you will have your own real guitar and learn lessons like you would with an actual teacher. A cool idea let's see how it works out when it's released in October.


This is Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning and it will be an Adventure RPG for the 360 and PS3. Basically from what everyone is saying it seems as if the developers realized that Fable two and three were crap and the world needs a good Fantasy RPG like the original. Looking forward to trying this one but it won't be released until sometime in 2012.


Now this is a third person shooter coming to the 360 and PS3 and will have multi-player as well as single player. This one seems kind of strange it's going to be heavily based around gravity with a lot of shifting in landscape and view. To me it sounds like Cloverfield so you'll get a headache and the music in the trailer is just the Inception bass. But all that aside it can be a cool one, we'll see in February 2012.

31 comments:

  1. Wow, inversion looks like a really amazing game, keep me updated on it man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing man i love that crazy guitar stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been able to catch any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt see kingdoms i like a good RPG from time to time i might have to check that out

    ReplyDelete
  5. That e3 was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah man i really love those videos ! some great tunes. nice one

    ReplyDelete
  7. great videos, I did like E3 but I'm more a ps3 gamer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning looks like it has potential, but nothing will beat out Skyrim for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning and Inversion look Wicked, i saw a few images of Kingdom of Amalur and didnt expected much, just another generic RPG but it looks like it could be a good one. Inversion looks TOO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may be the only one who looks at rocksmith and goes "woah o_o"

    ReplyDelete
  11. e3 was great!!! im planning on going next year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite games this year will be Battlefield 3 and Guild wars 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. The video's look bad-ass, next E3, I am SO there..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did you see anything about Resident Evil 6?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a rpg fan so I'm looking forward to Kingdoms of Amalur!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really need to catch up on all the E3 stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  17. rocksmith looks fun for actual guitarists!

    following!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Inversion looks really cool. Can't wait to find a game that requires quick reflexes. The last one I had was Ninja Gaiden 2 so I'm sorely in need of a new game to play.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here comes the new age of games.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't think the game will breech the popularity of Guitar Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cool looking cant wait for your next post =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. inversion look outstanding for a Namco game!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have a guitar, but I wasn't ever able to really learn how to play it. I'm thinking about getting Rocksmith and learning how to play it. It's a really far away date though, so who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Not much new IP on this E3.

    ReplyDelete